Review/Swatches Nisim F.A.S.T Shampoo & Conditioner

F.A.S.T Shampoo & Conditioner Combo $31.80 for 12 fl oz (each) 
This shampoo & conditioner combo was designed to help hair grow faster. The woman I was speaking to from Nisim said it usually doubles the rate of hair growth!

If you're curious how they look
Top is the shampoo, and bottom is the conditioner

The shampoo is colorless except for a pearly undertone.

The scent is nice. I like it, but It obviously depends on personal preference. It doesn't specifically smell like anything, just shampoo-y.

You may be wondering how do I use it? 

Here are the directions for both the shampoo & conditioner.
For best results use daily for 3-4 weeks or until you reach your length goal. Shampoo, rinse, repeat, condition. 

I left the conditioner in anywhere between 1-3 minutes. If you have dry/damaged hair it's recommended to leave it in for longer.

I used this religiously everyday for 3 weeks.

It's impossible to completely duplicate an image, but I tried to get them fairly close. (I even wore the same shirt!) My hair is a little wavy at the bottom in the after shot because I had it up before taking the photo, sorry! 
My hair definitely grew! I plan to continue to using it even if not for the hair growth effects. 

The only bad thing I can say about it is that I did find it a somewhat drying, but then again, I'm not used to washing my hair so much.

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.nisim.com/FAST-Fortified-Amino-Scalp-Therapy-Shampoo-Condi-p/su2020.htm

Overall, if you've had an unfortunate haircut or just want a good shampoo/conditioner I would recommend these products.