Brilliance New York 4-in-1 4 Piece Glam Setter Clipless Curling Iron & Heat Protector Review

4-in-1 4 Piece Glam Setter Clipless Curling Iron
This set includes four barrels ranging in size from 19mm, 25mm, to 32mm, and 32-25mm

I have very long, fine textured hair, but while my hair is fine I do have a lot of hair which is also difficult to curl. With this wand I get fun curls and pretty waves that last! I tend to use a lower heat setting around 250F, but this wand does go up to goes up to 450F and I don't need that much heat to get a curl with my fine hair. 

Every time I use this wand I get great results, and it is by far my favorite wand! I love the digital temperature guide and the fact that you can register it on their website for the warranty! 

Heat Protector
This heat protector has a wonderful scent! It gives my hair awesome shine, and softness. I notice a huge difference in the way my hair looks, feels, and the way it curls, my hair holds a curl longer and it doesn't feel dry or brittle after I heat style.

Overall, I highly recommend both products.

Exclusive for Makeup and Mutts readers! Use code makeupandmutts50 for 50% off your purchase! and PS BNY products are NOT tested on animals.

For more info visit