Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler Review

Diamond Hair Styler $119.00
The iron once turned on
The buttons on the inside
From Irresistible Me's website "The Diamond Professional Flat Iron is our next-generation, digital, SMART styling iron featuring unique DIAMOND Hi-Tech, which coats the floating ceramic plates with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline.  
The diamond and tourmaline technology will protect your hair and keep all the natural hair oils, color and moisture in, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. The styling will last longer against air humidity and everyday stress."

The verdict? I have found the above claims to be true, and I am a huge fan of this flat iron. The first thing I notice when straightening my hair with this iron is that is glided through my hair easier than any other flat iron I've ever tried or owned.

I love that you can adjust this iron anywhere between 260F and 450F, I always keep mine on 260F and get perfect results on my long, fine hair! Because it glides through the hair so easily that also makes it a great iron for curling hair, and styling bangs.

This iron heats up very quickly, cools down quickly and is lightweight but really  great quality.

Overall, I highly, highly recommend this flat iron it's become my new favorite!

For more info visit