Envy Infused Diamond Technology Flat Iron Review

Infused Diamond Technology Flat Iron - Popular Pink $199.99
Infused Diamond Technology Flat Iron - Pink Lace $199.99
I have very long, fine hair and a lot of it. This iron heats up very quickly (as in less than a minute) and really does only take 1 pass to straighten, and it works amazing for curling hair. I use it most often on my bangs to style them in place and give them a little swoop. 

The adjustable temperature nob is great! This iron has solid diamond infused ceramic plates, not just coated plates like some other, not so great quality brands offer because of the wonderful quality plates it will not wear off over time. 

The diamond infused ceramic plates really help to protect the hair from as much damage, I've definitely noticed a difference and using these irons adds an amazing shine to the hair!My hair will stay styled all day with no need for touch ups. Some of the best irons I have ever used.

Love both of these irons (they both work wonderfully on my hair) the Popular Pink has a matte finish and the Pink Lace has a shiny finish, but both irons have a diamond pattern on the outside making it easy to grip as well as swivel cords, and heat up to 450F

Overall, I'd highly recommend giving these flat irons a try!

Special offer for Makeup & Mutts readers, use code envme to get 75% off!

For more info visit