Axiology Beauty Lipstick Review

Lipstick in the shade Attitude $27.00
I loved the box this lipstick arrived in, very sleek and classy, as well as the lipstick tube which is classic and instead of a typical pull up top you actually click the bottom in, and the lipstick pops out from underneath the lid.

The color of this lipstick is a hot/medium pink with a bright pink iridescent shimmer. I was worried it would look frosty on me, but it actually just gave my lips depth, and a pretty pink subtle shimmer.

This lipstick didn't dry out my lips or crack as the day went on, I also appreciated the fact that it wore off evenly and did not stain my lips. On me, this lipstick lasts about 5 hours that includes talking, but not eating--I would recommend reapplying after eating or drinking.

The texture of this lipstick is thick & creamy. One swipe will give you sheer-medium coverage, and 2-3 swipes gives you a more pigmented look.
(3 swipes)

Overall, I really like this lipstick; the color, texture, pigment, and lasting power. Plus, all Axiology lipsticks are Vegan and contain a blend of natural & organic ingredients!

For more info visit
http://axiologybeauty.com/