Earth Science Review

Apricot Gentle Facial Scrub 4 oz $9.95
Usually I am skeptical of daily facial scrubs because for me, they've always been too rough on my dry/sensitive skin, but this scrub I can actually get away with using daily with no scratches or irritation on my face! 

The scent is fruit, and nutty you can really detect the walnuts, and the apricot in this which gives it a fruit/nutty genuine scent I can't stand the artificial apricot scents so I really enjoy this scent as compared to other apricot scrubs.

It is thick in consistency and a little goes a long way, it lathers well, and the granules are large enough that you can feel them, but not too large that they feel uncomfortable or scrape your skin.

PS this facial scrub is Vegan!

Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Hair Masque 6 oz $9.50
"Intense deep conditioner infused with silk protein. Leaves hair brilliant and manageable. Softens, thickens and repairs hair."

Unfortunately this Hair Masque didn't work for my hair type, I gather from the reviews that it works really well for thicker hair, but on my previously bleached, fine, very long hair it wasn't deeply moisturizing enough. I liked the fact that it didn't weight my hair down, but my hair was still equally as tangled as when I use a normal conditioner.

I think it's worth giving it a try if you have thicker or perhaps less chemically damaged hair, but for me it just didn't work that well.

Overall, I think Earth Science products are definitely worth a try, specifically their Eye Makeup Remover and Apricot Facial Scrub.

For more info visit