Jonathan Green Rootine Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Jonathan Green Rootine Nourishing Shampoo 8.4 fl oz $20.00
This shampoo contains coconut, jojoba with olive, avocado, orange oils, and vitamins A, B, D and E. It's also synthetic free, paraben free, silicone free, petrochemical free, phthalate free, and gluten free.

Love the scent of this shampoo! It smells like spearmint, and lingers on the hair after being rinsed out.

It makes my hair shinier as well as being cleaner than most shampoos, because of this spearmint, this does tingle some on the scalp. This shampoo is my weekly go-to for when I want to deep clean my hair & scalp.

Jonathan Green Rootine Nourishing Conditioner 5.1 fl oz $22.00
This conditioner contains black cumin, rosemary, avocado and orange oils it's also synthetic free, paraben free, silicone free, petrochemical free, phthalate free, and gluten free.

The scent of this conditioner is similar to the shampoo, though I prefer the shampoo's scent. This is thin in texture, and helps to detangle my hair so it's easier to comb through using a wide tooth comb right out of the shower. I'd consider it a lightweight conditioner & ideal for daily use.

Both the shampoo & conditioner are vegan!

For more info visit