Facefacts Lipstick & Lipliner Review

Love the pretty packaging of both the liner & lipstick.

Lipfacts Lipliner Pencil in Plum $10.99
This lip liner applies fairly pigmented, and matches the lipstick perfectly. I love the color of it, and prefer it to other liners I've tried because it's not uncomfortable to apply; it doesn't drag on the lips or hurt (yes, I've had lip liners that actually hurt to apply.) It lasts well, even through talking, and snacking.

Lipfacts Lipstick in Plum Brandy $14.99
This lipstick is a gorgeous color. It goes on very creamy, doesn't make any imperfections on the lips stand out, and lasts well, even through talking (a lot) and snacking/light meals. The packaging is among the prettiest I own!

Swatches
Lipstick left, liner right
Plum Brandy on lips, and outside of lips lined with Plum liner.

Both of these are great products. The lipstick is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, and I also like the fact that these are 100% natural considering any lip products you/I will inadvertently consume. 

They look, feel and preform like luxury products, but at a fraction of the price, and would make fabulous gifts!

For more info visit