Review/Swatches Anastasia Kisses On My List Gloss Set & Want You To Want Me Eye Shadow Palette

Today I'm reviewing the holiday sets from Anastasia Beverly Hills!

Kisses On My List Lip Gloss Set $30.00

 Left to right

Moi, Maggie May, Sharona, Lola, Jolene, and Roxanne
These glosses are gorgeous!

From the Anastasia website "Selection of shades actually stain your lips a custom hue. (three of the six glosses in this set.) 


“Kiss Me Quick” – Plant extract that helps increase volume and fullness in lips."

I definitely saw a difference in fullness, my lips looked noticeably fuller.

Lola is now my all time favorite lip gloss. Lola is your classic, girly, sparkly pink lip gloss, but even better! The shimmer in Lola is beautiful.

All of the glosses in this set have good pigmentation, and are thick in consistency. With the thickness does come some tackiness, but also better longevity. I don't mind the amount of stickiness, but I wanted to mention it for those that do.


Want You To Want Me Eye Shadow Palette $34.00
Left to right

Iron On, Brass In Pocket, Graphic T's, Jellies, Power Ballad, Members Only, Ziggy, Front Row Center, Platform Wedge
Jet Black Liquid Eyeliner
The shadows vary in finish from matte to shimmery. The matte shades are sheer, but buildable. The shimmery shades have better pigment. The matte shades are especially smooth, and blendable.

The shade Iron On has the most gorgeous shimmer!

This palette also includes a mini eyeliner, brush, and clear brow gel.

The brow gel is brilliant, it makes my brows look awesome, and keeps them in place.

The liner is really black, and has a good consistency, but isn't smudge-proof (at least not for me.)

The brush is decent, and works in a pinch. 


For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.anastasia.net/ these sets are also available at Sephora

Overall, I would recommend both sets!